When can I order the LSR Wireless Shield?

Solved
spsweeney84's picture
spsweeney84
Junior(0)

I have been waiting for the release of the LSR Wireless Shield since it was revealed in an Avnet Electronics seminar in the Fall of 2015! Is there any word when it will be available to order?

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(16)

A limited production release of the LSR Wireless Shield were manufactured and remain in stock.

Reference designs for the Microsemi Kickstarter host board however have been withdrawn due to Avnet no longer being franchised for that supplier   

flintjames's picture
flintjames
Junior(0)

Do you have a link for this one? Our business that does steel fences in Queens is highly interested in getting this product.

Absetiley's picture
Absetiley
Junior(0)

You can order this LRS sheet at any time. They have the availability of the items for us. I appreciate them for sharing this information with me. As I was looking for essay writers that can help me to complete my daily assignments and they can check assignment writing service uk to manage the task. So that we can have the best use of it. Due to its limited production order as early as possible.

bessiewatts18's picture
bessiewatts18
Junior(0)
liara's picture
liara
Junior(0)

Share your ideas with Speak Rights. They provide you the platform where you can share your ideas by posting blogs and articles and you can explore the best trending topics there.