TCP error codes

Solved
majorninth's picture
majorninth
Junior(2)

what does an error 7014 (ROUTING ERROR?) mean?

result = wiced_tcp_receive(&tcp_client_socket, &rx_packet, TCP_CLIENT_RECEIVE_TIMEOUT);

result = 7014

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(16)

No documentation on this issue noted but your posting on WICED WiFi forum will reach a wider audience with possible resolution there.

For more insight on the issue you are running into, use of a wireless sniffer trace tool may be necessary (eg. WireShark)   

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(16)

The TCP error codes are under include/wiced_constants.h

(see line# 40: error 7014 is returned if the socket is closed)

Brilliant! I chose to visit the spot with my family. I have two children with me so I was considering finding a speedy paper review that could be simple for me. It would appear that I discovered one. Much obliged for sharing your experience.

Tdeleon's picture
Tdeleon
Junior(0)

I found this over the internet: 

7014  is returned when the socket is closed. You can find this info for error codes under include/wiced_constants.h. Anyway, if you're looking at how to fix it, please see this. Hope that helps. 

P.S. Click here if you're looking for quality cleaning services in St. Petersburg FL. 

janejones4237's picture
janejones4237
Junior(0)

I was very encouraged to find this commercial masonry kanata site. Really very useful tips are provided here, Thanks for sharing.

jackslesly19's picture
jackslesly19
Junior(1)

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very spectacular possibility to read critical reviews from this site https://benddetailandceramics.com 

Michelle08's picture
Michelle08
Junior(0)

I delight in, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.Try our  Best Web Design Company and engage in our services that might improve your business. Thank you!

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Michelle08's picture
Michelle08
Junior(0)

An incredible day and unequivocal data. Thanks and regards https://www.handymankissimmee.com

vision's picture
vision
Junior(1)

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Thanks for sharing! 

https://tilingsunshinecoast.com.au/

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Face mask

I think I have this error back then, I just forgot how I solved it. custom walk-in pantry chattanooga

ortabow1's picture
ortabow1
Junior(0)

My question has now been answered. Thanks to this forum. storm damage clearing chattanooga

cs9731692's picture
cs9731692
Junior(0)

I have that same 7014 error and WICED Wifi community helped me a lot. Thanks for recommending the other forum. chattanooga drywall repair service

harold15's picture
harold15
Junior(0)

I encountered the same problem and am so thankful I have found this here. masonry

geebranz's picture
geebranz
Junior(0)

New learnings!

seo consultant