Not able to Run program in WICED

Unsolved
Supriya's picture
Supriya
Junior(0)

Hi,

First time I am using WICED IDE for Bluetooth development.My hardware description as follow.

1) STM32F411E Discovery board. 

2) Sterling LWB module.

3) WICED Studio SDK 4

I interface this both hardware and trying to put sample code into STM32F4 board. My sample code build successfully but not able to flash that binary into DISCO board.

If I press RUN button of WICED Studio then its showing me pop-up Unable to Launch.

Can someone help me out for this issue.

Thanks, 

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(16)

Please post this query on the main Cypress WICED support forum:
https://community.cypress.com/community/wiced-wifi/wiced-wifi-forums

Collins43's picture
Collins43
Junior(0)

Bluetooth is such good technology it can share many things with others and send many files in some minutes. So the peoples can join this shopbop reviews to get the download those application which can share files in few seconds.

samuelddarden's picture
samuelddarden
Junior(0)

Nice response in return of this issue with firm arguments and explaining everything on the topic of that.  slither.io

xerijygo's picture
xerijygo
Junior(0)

For developing the software you have to care about your code and all things that are required to build a project. But you must take the edubirdie review who has the op brand of the programming and coding tool and software.

gysojow's picture
gysojow
Junior(0)

The generation of posting is depend by the time and get the output through some similar work over there and get the result. There are many ways of conducting best barbecue in orange county more over the time better and get the result.

gysojow's picture
gysojow
Junior(0)

I will give his money back but first I want to make him feel congested and want to tease him by grill cleaning company not giving him his money. He asked me daily and can be better person for the natural cause because he is sheikh and he is.

tommilano2's picture
tommilano2
Junior(0)

You could check this page for more info about our pool services.

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I was sad to read that you Not able to Run program in WICED. I would recommend you to visit https://thelaptopadviser.com/ for more related help on such issues and topics.

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not find any site more efficient than yours. Thanks for the nudge! 메이저사이트

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. 꽁머니 홍보방

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population. High Tg PCB

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! neighborhood association website

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. an interview with Carl Daikeler

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! who is the CEO of beachbody

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Mr. Daikeler's profile

Karter221's picture
Karter221
Junior(0)

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison<a href="https://mp3ytb.cc/reddit-video-downloader">reddit Video downloader</a>

Karter221's picture
Karter221
Junior(0)

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison reddit Video downloader

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Carl Daikeler linkedin

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. 먹튀검증