? Latest Firmware Update Cat M and LTE - Avnet/AT&T WNC 14A2A

Solved
rmarlan's picture
rmarlan
Junior(0)

I am trying to locate the latest firmware for the Avnet/AT&T WNC 14A2A.  I see the update manual referncing NQ_MPSS_IMA3_v10.58.174043 (LTE-M) and CM_MPSS_M14A2A_v11.50.164451 (LTE).  But I also found a refernce to CM_MPSS_M14A2A_v11.50.171541.  I dont know if 171541 is for LTE-M or LTE.

Is there a central site for latest firmware?

I am using 174043 to connect LTE-M.  My issue in a strong signal area sometimes it will connect fine. 

AT+CSQ                                                                          

+CSQ: 14,99

At other times it will not connect at all .

AT+CSQ                                                                          

+CSQ: 99,99

.  I have tried hardware powercycle of the module that does not help.  I have checked and verified the SIM status and the APN. 

AT+CGDCONT?                                                                     

+CGDCONT: 1,"IP","m2m.com.attz",,0,0,0,0,0,,0

I have verified that the LTE-M device itself is not connecting - it is not an issue of the raspberry pi getting the IP address.  

Thanks for your help.

Robert

jflynn129's picture
jflynn129
Moderator(4)

firmware and the instructions are maintained by AT&T. They can be found here:
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/starterkit-assets/LTE-M.Firmware.Upgrade.Guide.pdf

The two versions of firmware mentioned in that document are currently the only supported versions I believe. 

Absetiley's picture
Absetiley
Junior(0)

Thank you for sharing this software with us. This is one of their good and courteous gestures. That they are much concerned about providing inflation to the people to let them know about it which rushessay service provides all about their academic tasks. So be vigilant enough to help others and try to spread positive and informative content.

bessiewatts18's picture
bessiewatts18
Junior(0)
selenakale's picture
selenakale
Junior(0)

It's necessary, I need more information word finder

cldobre's picture
cldobre
Junior(0)

I have the same problem, that document helps a lot. Thank you!

celeb networth post

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.