Global LTE IoT Starter Kits unconnecting to the network

Unsolved
Yoshi's picture
Yoshi
Junior(0)

I have two Global LTE IoT Starter Kits.
One can recognize the SIM card. However, the other one cannot be recognized.
Even though I'm using the same SIM card.

==========================================================
 with problems
WNC> wwanstat
->WWAN Status 
received 18 key/value pairs:
             Radio Mode: 4G(4)
        Signal strength; -48
           Signal Level: 5
                  state: Registered with network(1)
 Circuit-switched state: Attached(1)
  Packet-switched state: Attached(1)
     Registration state: Home(0)
->Network Connection Status 
received 15 key/value pairs:
   connection type: 3G/LTE(0)
  connection state: Connected(3)
   connection time: 00:00:02:39
          provider: 2xx.1xx.1xx.xx
        radio mode: NTT DOCOMO
  data_bearer_tech: 4
    roaming status: LTE
   signal strength: 0
      signal level: 5
          LTE rsrp: -48
        WCDMA RSCP: -76
      ipv6 address: 0
received 4 key/value pairs:
Allow Data Roaming: YES (1)
WNC>

without problems
WNC> wwanstat
->WWAN Status 
received 16 key/value pairs:
             Radio Mode: No service(0)
        Signal strength; -150
           Signal Level: 2
                  state: searching(2)
 Circuit-switched state: Detached(2)
  Packet-switched state: Unknown(0)
     Registration state: Home()
->Network Connection Status 
received 10 key/value pairs:
   connection type: 3G/LTE(0)
  connection state: Disconnected(0)
   connection time: Unknown
          provider: 0
        radio mode: 2
  data_bearer_tech: 0
    roaming status: -150
   signal strength: 
      signal level: 
          LTE rsrp: 
        WCDMA RSCP: 
      ipv6 address: 
received 4 key/value pairs:
Allow Data Roaming: YES (1)

Also In case of problems
I can't get some information with wncinfo.

WNC Mode:
 Firmware Version:
 IMEI:

Can you help me on this issue?

banglarbhumi's picture
banglarbhumi
Junior(0)

To collect the actual information of the land you tend to buy you need to have the Khatian and plot information. You can only get the real information on the land when you have the plot number or Khaitan number. Let us see how you can collect land record with help of plot number or Banglarbhumi Khaitan no.

epfindia's picture
epfindia
Junior(0)

If due to any confusion, you have been allotted two UAN’s, you need to contact EPF helpdesk and provide them with both UAN numbers and other supporting information. EPF will conduct a thorough verification and will deactivate the previous UAN and will keep current UAN Login

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

johnlead's picture
johnlead
Junior(1)

This is a wonderful one and offers start to finish information. I really amazed about this article. Visit us at plasterercentralcoast.com.au/plastering-newcastle

wandmoore11's picture
wandmoore11
Junior(0)

I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. yorkshire fabric handmade cushions

carystar's picture
carystar
Junior(0)

Very interesting. Glad I took the time to elarn this. Thanks for sharing. Making people aware is important, and handmade cussions make life better all around. I recently got some for my outdoor sofas after getting garden design service last summer.

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

joeanderson's picture
joeanderson
Junior(0)

have you tried to insert the sim card into another device? If the issue is still the same, i suggest that you better reach to customer service support to fix the problem. :)

www.drywallwaco.com

nadalbay22's picture
nadalbay22
Junior(0)

As Joe said in last comment, try inserting a sim card into another device, that should work. I came across this problem when i was on a big floor screeding job in Bourenmouth

johnlead's picture
johnlead
Junior(1)

I'm pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.   Arena Bathrooms remodel

johnlead's picture
johnlead
Junior(1)

Thanks for the info! What a big help for me to find this article. Hope you'll keep sharing and continue posting! Do a visit at my website metal roofing toowoomba

heatherbergh's picture
heatherbergh
Junior(0)

I've encountered the same problem. Directly reaching out to customer service might be better. They are responsive. Check-out roofing sarasota

tonycox's picture
tonycox
Junior(0)

the problem was solved already? share, please

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

vision's picture
vision
Junior(1)

Glad to see this post, I like the content of this forum. https://newcastlesolarpower.com.au/

ScreenPalm's picture
ScreenPalm
Junior(0)

Do you think that 5G LTE will harm the environment for some reason? Not just the environment but the inhabitants in there in general? You see when a backyard screen enclosures get disrupted by a hurricane, do you have any damage control ideas?

vicenzomorett1s's picture
vicenzomorett1s
Junior(0)

Where can we buy those Global LTE iOT starter kits?

fence company

SamLeck's picture
SamLeck
Junior(0)

Not sure if you figured it out already but I had a very simular problem so I'll be following this thread. Thanks in advance to anyone who can share mor info.

Sam L @ http://theappliancerepairpro.com

Chaddychaddy's picture
Chaddychaddy
Junior(0)

Try to look in google, I hope it will fix your problem.

Sam | hvacpros.nyc

vision's picture
vision
Junior(1)

Great blog !! You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned. https://www.instagram.com/newcastlebbqcleaning/

kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)

concreting melton did someone already knew how to operate this? fencing rockhampton

janejones4237's picture
janejones4237
Junior(0)

Needed to compose you a very little word to thank you yet again regarding the nice suggestions you’ve contributed here. small dumpster rental Ottawa

kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)

Rockingham Patios has an incredible services which can be good for paving and retaining walls as well 

kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)

we need to have a good connection that can be reached on our pergolas bendigo and to the patio bunbury even if it was blocked by retaining walls services

kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)

Do you have good connections to it? I am interested on it :) especially when we are developing some business for:

timber fencing cranbourne l bathroom makeover darwin l Geelong Carport Installation l Patio designs Joondalup

kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)

Why will Global LTE unconnect to the network? can someone explain please.. thank you!

bathroom makeover cairns l Caroline Springs Landscaped Gardens l Hobart Carport Designs l Ipswich Carport Designs

james202011's picture
james202011
Junior(0)

What kind of simcard are you using? Is it the old large type or the microsim one? www.retainingwallsfortworth.com

kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)
kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)
kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)
kingrichie111's picture
kingrichie111
Junior(0)
moonman's picture
moonman
Junior(0)
samnet21's picture
samnet21
Junior(0)

Always fun  learning new things like Decking , landscape design and so much more.  Keep it up!

alfredlan217's picture
alfredlan217
Junior(0)

It would be great to have global LTY IOT start kit! I am looking forward for the full features of this! Thanks! hvac companies columbia sc

samnet21's picture
samnet21
Junior(0)

Great reviews from  Caloundra landscaping gardens  and Preston tilers. We sure want more of these.

moonman's picture
moonman
Junior(0)

Love it. Thanks for sharing!

<a href="https://www.pestcontroltempeaz.com">pest control tempe az</a>

daviding's picture
daviding
Junior(0)

This has amazing reviews! attorney covington ky

samnet21's picture
samnet21
Junior(0)

Found a good article to read from Ballarat Fencing installation and Ipswich plastering service. You can also visit http://landscapersbendigo.com for great ideas 

samnet21's picture
samnet21
Junior(0)

Awesome review about paving and Point Cook landscapers. You can also click here for other ideas.

Chaddychaddy's picture
Chaddychaddy
Junior(0)

That was great news! keep us updated!

Ryan for Mattress Removal

samnet21's picture
samnet21
Junior(0)

Fun stuff as always at http://essendonconcreters.com/ and if you visit our site. To know more you may want to click the link

samnet21's picture
samnet21
Junior(0)

I found this article that had a good content from http://sunshinecoastcarpenters.com and if  you click here. If looking for good content about driving, you may want to click the link here. Happy reading!

moonman's picture
moonman
Junior(0)

Very helpful information. Networking has always been a struggle for me and this has helped me a lot in my scottsdale pest control business. Thanks for the tips. 

samnet21's picture
samnet21
Junior(0)

Thankful to have found articles if you click here and other more info.  for other great tips you should also visit our site.

alfsavage10's picture
alfsavage10
Junior(0)

This is how the good web works on the internet. We at www.treeservicesmaconga.com would love to learn more about this aspect from the basic idea of this concept.