AT&T IOT Starter Kit 2 Server Socket

Unsolved
ernastovich's picture
ernastovich
Junior(0)

Hello Everyone

I am trying to figure if it is possible to send some kind of message to the ATT IOT Starter Kit (2) first?

For example, if we use a cURL request on the devices, it will transmit and receive whatever data happens to be associated with that HTTP address/command. But what if I want to send a message to my IOT devices that requests a status report?

I have not found any examples or means of accomplishing this function, I am wondering if it is possible?

I did try to use a socket server, where I created a socket on a random port (9002, 4321, 5454), and used the API to get the current IP address of the device, but I was never able to reach the device from my local machine. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thank You!

donzparker25's picture
donzparker25
Junior(0)

The messaging is automated and I think it is very possible. I would like to show proof with holmes beach roofers

casseverhart13's picture
casseverhart13
Junior(0)

I have not discovered any models or methods for achieving this capacity The objective here is to sum up the significant focuses and their importance I have something to show you emergency tree service

josimuddin's picture
josimuddin
Junior(0)

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

donzparker25's picture
donzparker25
Junior(0)

server socket needs to be dedicated. we did this with roofing contractors sun city center that's why we have good loading.