An integrated, industrial IoT development platform that enables meeting evolving standards of the Time-Sensitive Networking task group of IEEE 802.1.
Cybersecurity Concept Design
The system is comprised of advanced hardware and software built on the Avnet UltraZed-EGTM system-on-module (SOM), designed to be flexible and rugged for industrial IoT and small-form-factor IoT devices. The hardware plus software combination includes Mocana’s security software operating on the Xilinx Zynq® Ultrascale+TM MPSoC, leveraging the capabilities of Infineon’s OPTIGATM TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 security chip.
The joint solution is comprised of secure hardware and software technologies that can be embedded into IoT and IIoT devices, including:
• Avnet UltraZed-EGTM system on module (SOM): High-performance
board-level circuit that integrates a system function in a single module.
• Infineon OPTIGATM TPM 2.0 PMOD: Peripheral module comprised of a
secure chip that generates hardware and software keys based on Trusted
Computing Group (TCG) standards.
• Mocana IoT Security Platform: Comprehensive cybersecurity software
solution that integrates with embedded applications to handle
authentication, certificate management, device and data integrity,
confidentiality, and encryption and control.
To purchase the hardware needed for this concept design please visit the
following component pages:
• Avnet UltraZed board SOM w/ UltraScale+ FPGA
• Avnet UltraZed-EG SOM PCIe Carrier Card
• Avnet Infineon TPM v2.0 Peripheral Module