Where to get a SENSOR-PMD board

Solved
Anubus's picture
Anubus
Junior(1)

One of the AT&T IoT Starter Kit tutorials is for a Silicon Labs PMOD Sensor (https://starterkit.att.com/tutorials/extending-the-starter-kit-project-w...).  The Silicon Labs sales Rep told me this is an AVNET product, yet I cannot find it on the web. This is the ideal extension for remote temperature sensing for my Hackster.io AT&T IoT Starter Kit challenge. Can you help with getting 1 or more?

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Hi,  I am checking on where you can obtain this board.

Best Regards,

-Fred

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I found out that we do have boards in stock but there was a mistake in entering them in the purchasing system database.  This is being corrected.  I was told that it would take a week and then it should be available through the website.  I will continue to monitor this and leave this topic as unresolved until they are setup for purchase.  Thank you for your patience.  The official part number will be:  AES-PMOD-SENSOR1-SIL-G

Best Regards

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Hi,  I have not forgotten, I still can't find the part for sale yet either.  I'm still working it!

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

It has been fixed!  Searching for parts with: AES-PMOD-SENSOR1-SIL-G on avnet.com will now show a result and allow it to be purchased.

Best Regards

Anubus's picture
Anubus
Junior(1)

Thanks!  Odered and on the way.

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Remember to be careful when you wire it up, follow the getting started guide carefully!  The sensor board's pins are not in the same order as the pmod connector on the modem board.  This means you'll need some jumper wires to cross wire it appropriately.

Best Regards