Webinar: How to Develop IoT Solutions Using WiFi, BLE and the IBM Watson IoT Platform
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET | 11 a.m. PT
In this 1 hour webinar, Avnet, IBM, and Zentri IoT specialists join forces to share expert knowledge on how to rapidly develop IoT solutions.
You’ll learn how to:
• Develop wireless connected products in weeks instead of years, with Avnet’s certified combo Wi-Fi and BLE module, Zentri development tools and embedded OS
• Effectively secure your connected product while managing the status, version, location, and more.
• Analyze connected device data and make more informed business decisions with IBM Watson IoT and IBM Bluemix.
Avnet’s production-ready WiFi & BLE SoC module is a game-changer for developers of IoT products!
This webinar delivers insights into the development of embedded IoT applications that benefit from:
• BLE low-power wireless connectivity to Sensors, Smartphone Apps and other BLE-connected hardware
• WiFi based MQTT connectivity to the IBM Watson IoT cloud platform
• BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit reference designs (based on Avnet BCM4343W SoC combo module
• System-level prototyping using the kit’s Arduino™ and Pmod™ compatible expansion connectors
Zentri’s team (includes original WICED developers) have developed a Secure IoT Platform that makes it easy to develop, launch, and manage connected products.
In this section, you will learn:
• The 4 key steps to launching and managing a connected product.
• How to simplify the software development process with ZentriOS.
• How to manage connected products with ZentriDMS and connect to IBM Watson IoT and IBM Bluemix.
IBM’s Watson IoT Platform combined with the full power of IBM Bluemix, enables the physical and digital world to come together and deliver massive opportunities to optimize and transform businesses.
This section covers :
• IBM Watson IoT Platform: connect, manage and display devices, share and analyze data
• IBM Bluemix: a cloud platform for developers
• IBM Bluemix services: a wide range of services for building IoT solutions from data store to cognitive
• Node-RED: visually build your first IoT app in minutes
Additional IoT enablement from Avnet and other supplier partners will also be discussed, followed by a live Q&A session where questions you have on the covered IoT topics, will be answered by our experts.