VoLTE

Solved
viv5349's picture
viv5349
Junior(0)

The cellular modem used in the kit is capable of VoLTE as per specifications on Altairs website. Are there any instructions on how to enable VoLTE on the kit (connect to "ims" apn & ensure sip registration is successful)?

Thanks,

Vivek

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Hi Vivek,

The chip is capable but ATT does not support that feature on their network.  The only network the kit will work on is the m2m.com.attz APN.

Best regards

DorothyW's picture
DorothyW
Junior(0)

Here you have quite informative and helpful material about the latest technology and that would be wise. We are able to get lots of help here and also able to fix the problems as well. Keep posting here essay pro review updates with us these would be wise for everyone.

molodoy's picture
molodoy
Junior(0)

For a long time I could not accept the difficulties that occur in my family. My parents ' divorce was very difficult for me. But then I tried using Blessed CBD oil UK and it became much easier for me to experience these difficulties in my family. I feel good. I try not to worry.

holeio's picture
holeio
Junior(0)

Always feeling something bigger something real wild (real wild)
Keep on shining, make it brighter than a spotlight (spotlight).  hole io

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

The court noted that in August this year, Russia tried to challenge the jurisdiction of the court in this case, as this dispute does not seem to be related to hostilities. Kyiv, Марсель Сандерс

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. multiples