new pieces available after April 30, 2017

Solved

I'm a designer, we have chosen the board AES-BCM4343W-M1-G, I knew cypress Avnet will leave on 30 April, where you can find the forms after this date ?, you can have the drawings and the bom yet to replicate the board?

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(15)

The AES-BCM4343W-M1-G module is a production-ready module designed by Avnet. It is based on a SIP device from SPIL, which integrates an STM32F411 MCU and BCM4343W SoC wireless device. Avnet's production of this module is independent of our relationship with Cypress.

Though Avnet no longer a franchised distributor for Cypress, their IoT group still views us as a key module partner and continues to provide Avnet with valued support. 

SPIL have committed to continue manufacturing the SIP used on the Avnet module for as long as Cypress continues with manufacture of the BCM4343W.
Cypress views the BCM4343W device as a mainstream, long lifespan device and have committed to a 5 year period of guaranteed supply of the BCM4343W. 

In tems of future availability, you can be assured that Avnet will continue manufacturing this successful combo module for many years still.  

This is fantastic news, how can I ask for prices for 1000 and 10000 pieces?
It will be realized in a form with greater ram to support the function OTA2

thanks again for the good news, we have invested heavily on this form, and we were afraid that it was not longer available

Hi Peter, are possible to have a answer for my quantity offer request? thanks and Best Regards

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(15)

Pricing is readily available via your local Avnet office.
(The guideline is $12.50 @1Ku, but sub-$10 at high volume)

Contact your local Avnet FAE or Salesperson for the latest pricing.... 

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(15)

The published module price at 1K quantities is $12.50.

I strongly encourage you to work with your Avnet sales team for latest pricing as well as the price breaks for higher quantities 

thanks, and for Ota2?