IoT Starter Kit 2nd Gen - adb devices returns WNC_ADB unathorized

Unsolved
srwisner's picture
srwisner
Junior(0)

I have a new IoT Starter Kit 2nd generation, AES-ATT-M18Q2FG-SK-G, that appears to run the demo code fine and all of the LEDs are lit properly.  I have tried two different laptops running the android adb exe in a Windows 10 cmd and/or power shell.  The adbkey.pub file was downloaded from github and put in both the C:\Users\MY_USER_NAME\.android directory and the directory containing adb.exe.  Both machines return "WNC_ADB unathorized" when the adb devices command is used.  I have used the instrucitons in Appendix A5 of the Getting Started Guide, "ADB Troubleshooting Tips" with no change in result.  Is there a solution to this issue?

pssibr's picture
pssibr
Junior(0)

I have observed the same problem under WIndows 10 and also under bash on ubuntu running under the windows subsystem for linux. The existing instructions do not appear to work under Windows.

(I was able to follow the instructions to access adb under linux running on two other boxes.)

pssibr's picture
pssibr
Junior(0)

I have observed the same problem under WIndows 10 and also under bash on ubuntu running under the windows subsystem for linux. The existing instructions do not appear to work under Windows.

(I was able to follow the instructions to access adb under linux running on two other boxes.)