Firmware update

Unsolved
Enerstar's picture
Enerstar
Junior(0)

The last batch I received shipped with v11.50.164551. The upgrade I have always applied is v11.50.164451 which is still on att marketplace to download. Just wondering since the version went up are they now being shipped with newer firmware(551) or should I load them with 451 per usual?

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Hi,  I am unaware of any changes to shipping firmware, will investigate.  The immediate short term advice is if it works I wouldn't reprogram it.

Best regards

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

We think the manufacturer has indeed updated in the parts they have delivered for the kits.  The version on the ATT site is: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/starterkit-assets/CM_MPSS_M14A2A_v11.... (CM_MPSS_M14A2A_v11.50.171541)

This doesn't match what you wrote above but maybe is what you meant?

Thanks for pointing this out.  I went to the manufacturer support site and they say the latest version fixes the following issues:

*New Feature: Added
AT@SOCKDATA
AT@FOTACHECK
AT@FOTAUPGRADE
*Bug Fix: AT@SOCKCONN? without response TCP status.
*Bug Fix: AT@HOSTINFO always responses ERROR issue.
*Modify: AT@SOCKWRITE and AT@SOCKREAD command for binary mode data transmission.

Best regards

Enerstar's picture
Enerstar
Junior(0)

I tried a second one out of the batch of ten I received and it is also on 164551. I will give this version a try.

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Thank you for confirming the version information!

Best regards

LightCollector's picture
LightCollector
Moderator(20)

Btw, let me know please if this newer version solves the issue with dropping the IP to the Pi.

Thanks!