Download link for platform files (WICED SDK 3.5.2)

Solved
PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(16)

The Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit's platform files are available for download from:
https://github.com/CloudConnectKits/WICED-SDK-3.5.2_Platform_Files 

PeterF's picture
PeterF
Moderator(16)

Platform files for the Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit require an additional installation step that was not anticipated. Download and extract the 7zip archive to the …\WICED-SDK-3.5.2\platforms folder. This will create the missing BCM94343W_AVN subfolder.  

rcnmartell's picture
rcnmartell
Junior(1)

From another thread... do you have the PWM configurations for the BCM94343W_AVN ? In reading the pin outs, It would be

const platform_adc_t platform_adc_peripherals[] =
{
    [WICED_ADC_1] = {ADC1, ADC_Channel_1, RCC_APB2Periph_ADC1, 1, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_2]},
    [WICED_ADC_2] = {ADC1, ADC_Channel_2, RCC_APB2Periph_ADC1, 1, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_3]},
    [WICED_ADC_3] = {ADC1, ADC_Channel_3, RCC_APB2Periph_ADC1, 1, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_4]},
    [WICED_ADC_4] = {ADC1, ADC_Channel_15, RCC_APB2Periph_ADC1, 1, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_30]},
};

/* PWM peripherals. Used by WICED/platform/MCU/wiced_platform_common.c */
const platform_pwm_t platform_pwm_peripherals[] =
{
    [WICED_PWM_1]  = {TIM4, 1, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM4, GPIO_AF_TIM4, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_17]},
    [WICED_PWM_2]  = {TIM4, 2, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM4, GPIO_AF_TIM4, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_28]},
    [WICED_PWM_3]  = {TIM2, 2, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM2, GPIO_AF_TIM2, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_2] }, /* or TIM5/Ch2                       */
    [WICED_PWM_4]  = {TIM2, 3, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM2, GPIO_AF_TIM2, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_3] }, /* or TIM5/Ch3, TIM9/Ch1             */
    [WICED_PWM_5]  = {TIM2, 4, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM2, GPIO_AF_TIM2, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_4] }, /* or TIM5/Ch4, TIM9/Ch2             */
    [WICED_PWM_6]  = {TIM2, 1, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM2, GPIO_AF_TIM2, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_6] }, /* or TIM2_CH1_ETR, TIM8/Ch1N        */
    [WICED_PWM_7]  = {TIM3, 1, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM3, GPIO_AF_TIM3, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_7] }, /* or TIM1_BKIN, TIM8_BKIN, TIM13/Ch1*/
    [WICED_PWM_8]  = {TIM3, 2, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM3, GPIO_AF_TIM3, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_8] }, /* or TIM8/Ch1N, TIM14/Ch1           */
    [WICED_PWM_9]  = {TIM5, 2, RCC_APB1Periph_TIM5, GPIO_AF_TIM5, &platform_gpio_pins[WICED_GPIO_2] }, /* or TIM2/Ch2                       */
};

qizokyfaru's picture
qizokyfaru
Junior(0)

The discussion forum has some aspects to read on this it also has formation to get services with the path that was given on it. I collected data from this or send it to the best paper writing services this so they can rearrange the words for me or I will make a report that was assigned me.