I'm currently trying to find a way to attach 5 additional I/O devices to the ATT dev kit. Those being:
- One small text-basd LCD display.
- Connected via any type of serial, I2C, or SPI interface.
- One ultrasonic distance sensor. This requires two GPIO pins.
- One GPIO output.
- One GPIO input with timer attached capable of measuring the width of a TTL pulse (5V) possibly as short as 100uS (500 uS is more likely the shortest duration we'd need to measure).
- Three UART-based color sensors.
- Each one requires a UART interface.
While looking through the documentation, I've found the 3.4.1 Shield I/O Assignments page. After reading, does it say that only one UART and one I2C line (PMOD) is available for use? While trying to connect all this I/O, are there PMOD daughter boards with the various serial interfaces that we could connect. What is the most viable option?