BSP package

Solved
llin's picture
llin
Junior(0)

Is there a way to get the BSP package?  Could we customize it? 

jflynn129's picture
jflynn129
Moderator(4)

Unfortunately, we have no way to obtain the BSP package itself.  It would have to be obtained from WNC directly and they had indicated it would require a license from Qualcomm due to IP restrictions.

llin's picture
llin
Junior(0)

OMG.  This is a big limitation.  Regardless, how about the source code of malmanager?  If I am correct, this is the key to get kit connect to the cell network.  

jflynn129's picture
jflynn129
Moderator(4)

All SW available for development is located @ https://github.com/Avnet/AvnetWNCSDK

Source code for the MAL and BSP are both controlled by WNC.

llin's picture
llin
Junior(0)

Thanks.  Then, is there a way to contact WNC if needed? 

kevinkeryk's picture
kevinkeryk
Moderator(0)

Hi llin,

Based upon what you have seen in the provided tools and pre-build BSP, is there something missing that you feel would be needed in MAL manager that would require access to the source code for the BSP?

Our AT&T Starter Kit 2 product is intended to be more of a black box for developers who want to capture sensor data and connect that data up to cloud services quickly.

Modification of the BSP or MAL manager would imply that you have much deeper embedded development work in mind and I would like to understand that better.

Feel free to PM me if you don't wish to share any design details here in the public forum.

Best Regards,

-Kevin

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. buffet catering company Basildon

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. 먹튀

nomikhan's picture
nomikhan
Junior(0)

Es war während der Rezession, die nicht nur ein regelmäßiger Rezessionszyklus war, diese Rezession hat die ganze Welt überrascht. hearZONE - Die Zeitschrift für Gehörlose & Schwerhörige Marcel Sanders

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. sagame66

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Arabic style furniture

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

Thanks for the nice blog.dietpillreviews.co.uk

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. prime factorization

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers! 結婚指輪

alesalisa's picture
alesalisa
Junior(0)

Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers! tree care