AT&T IoT Starter Kit

Unsolved

AT&T IoT Starter Kit (LTE-M, STM32L4) in Mexico. "SMS Service Down!" error after attempting to connect to LTE-M network.

Where are the resources for this kit (binary to update moden, updated source code, etc)?

Complete post:

We are evaluating the AT&T IoT Starter Kit (LTE-M, STM32L4), correct me if I posted on the wrong forum I did not in which one I should fit the request.

While we wait for AT&T DataFlow registration process to be completed, we decided to start looking around for the available updated resources such as modem latest binary or updated documentation/firmware available for this kit without any success, can someone point to the right place in which such resources are located?

We also have the avnet_cell_port_150 source code which we have compiled and run on the ST device, from which we see it attempting to connect to the cellular network, but we see "SMS Service Down!" after which it attempts to again during several minutes without success... we are located in Mexico and according to AT&T website and their representatives they have LTE-M enabled in this region... but so far they haven't been able to tell if the SIM provided in the Kit has any issue working here...

Any help on these issues would be appreciated.

samuelddarden's picture
samuelddarden
Junior(0)

As stated by other review this is easy to get setup. If you want a lightweight game with the level of immersion you can only find in triple-A games, smashy road unblocked  is a game you should play.